Residential Roof Installations In Broken Arrow
Blacksmith Roofing and Construction- Roof Installations: Where Family Building, Not Just Home Building, Is At The Core of Everything We Do.
Which Roof System Should I Choose For My Residential Roof Installation?
Updating your existing roof allows you to add value to your home and communicate your home’s look and feel. No matter if you’re focusing on the soffit or the flashing of your Broken Arrow roof, the material you choose for your roof can bring the exterior of your home to the next level. But, when choosing roofing materials, you should consider a few things.
- How heavy is this material and will it require special framing?
- Is the material available in a variety of colors and styles that complement your home?
- Does the material meet the fire codes in the Broken Arrow area?
- Are there special installation and maintenance issues to consider?
- Does this material offer good performance for the weather conditions of Broken Arrow?
- What is the cost, life span, and warranty for this material?
What Is The Best Residential Roofing Material?
There are a lot of options for roofing materials available and here is a rundown of some of the most popular ones.
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are the most common residential roofing material used in the Broken Arrow area. They are popular because they are economical and easy to install. Asphalt comes in a variety of colors, is widely available, and is one of the least expensive materials for your residential roof. Asphalt shingles work with many architectural styles, especially with traditional suburban-style homes.
- Clay And Concrete Tiles: Clay and concrete tiles add texture and elegance to a roof. Genuine flat, ribbed or scalloped clay tiles are extremely durable. Concrete tiles are versatile and less expensive than genuine clay. They are long-lasting and non-combustible, and concrete tiles are energy efficient. Clay and concrete tiles work well with Mediterranean, Mission, Southwestern, and Spanish-style homes.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are resistant to extreme weather conditions. Available in two types, panels and shingles, metal roofs come in aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and zinc. Metal roofing is durable, lasts longer than asphalt or wood, and offers high solar reflectance. Metal looks great on bungalows, cabins, contemporary, and cottage-style homes.
- Slate: Offering lots of beauty and a distinctive elegant appearance, slate colors include shades of black, green, grey, red, and purple. Slate is very durable, fire-resistant, and a sustainable roof that can be recycled. Slate works well with Colonial, European, and French chateau homes.
- Wood Shingles and Shake: The go-to roofing choice for hundreds of years, many homeowners love the look of wood shingles and shakes and how they weather to an attractive shade of gray. Wood shakes are handmade and rougher-looking than wood shingles, which are usually cut by machine. Wood shingles offer a rustic look and are a natural product usually made from cedar, redwood, and southern pine. Shake’s rustic aesthetic pairs well with bungalow, Cape Cod, cottage, Craftsman, and Tudor-style homes.
- Synthetic Roofing Products: There are now synthetic roofing products, including rubber, plastic, and polymer roofing, developed to give you the color, look, and texture of natural materials like slate and wood. These products are designed to be strong and easy to maintain. Some of these materials are fire-resistant. Synthetic roofing is often not as fragile, heavy, or expensive as natural products. Synthetic roofing products work with different architectural styles.
At the end of the day, you are going to get an incredible roof, great experience, and relational equity with a company that’s close to home in Broken Arrow. It’s our company mission.
Providing Ironclad Ethics through quality work and Ironclad warranties. We are forging family, value, and relationships, one customer at a time!
Check Out That Gold!
We are so proud to have been voted the Best Roofer in 2018 in the Best of the Best awards from Oklahoma Magazine. It’s all thanks to our awesome Blacksmith Roofing family—and that includes you!
We take on every roofing project with our Ironclad Ethics in mind. These unmatched Ironclad Ethics are a set of high standards for how we manage our materials, pricing, and client relationships, so that everything we build, we build with integrity.
Ready To Get Started?
When you need an affordable Broken Arrow residential roofing company, turn to the roofing family at Blacksmith Roofing. We do not want you to have to deal with a damaged and leaky roof any longer than you have to and we can work with you and your insurance company to get your hail damaged roof replacement done now.
Give us a call today at (918) 994-2874 to get started and get a FREE quote on any of our roofing services.